Frequently Asked Questions
- How long are shipping times?
Your products will usually ship(not arrive) within three days of your order. Sometimes there are delays due to stocking and other things. Currently, we ship to these countries:
United States(Excluding Hawaii, Alaska, & Puerto Rico)
- What's your return policy?
We have a 30 day refund policy.
Instead of returning items, you can contact us for a full refund. Why?
1. We want to make things as worry free as possible for you. We know the hassle of having to return goods bought online, so we've decided on a stress free return policy.
2. Returns run counter to our emphasis on sustainability: every return has a carbon footprint. So just tell us what went wrong, send along a pic, and we’ll give you your money back in full. Then, if possible, you can donate your product to a local charity or recycle it.
After 30 days if your item breaks through no fault of yours, just contact us and let us know what happened, we may be able to help you out.
- Can I cancel my order?
Cancellations are possible if you do not receive your package within the time frame specified for each individual product. Sometimes orders get sent out before we can process the cancellation. So if you cancel your order but still receive the package, then please go ahead and do one of three things: recycle it, donate it, or enjoy it.
- What happens if I receive the wrong item?
If there’s an issue with your order -- if it’s the wrong size, wrong color, defective, or otherwise not exactly what you wanted -- then simply notify us, and we’ll give you a refund. You won’t be asked to ship the product back to us.
- Do you offer exchanges?
We do not offer exchanges. However, if for any reason you didn’t get the exact product you expected, just let us know and we’ll get you a new one.
6. Why did my items come at different times?
We work with multiple manufacturers, and due to this, your items may not all be shipped out at the same time. But, rest assured, your items are on the way.
7. Jewelry Care?-Refrain from getting earrings wet.
-Earrings can be polished/cleaned with a microfiber cloth.